Digifish Clownfish presents a lively and immersive view of the inhabitants of the Blue Coral Reef. Clownfish and sea anemones interact realistically with each other via ecological simulation software. Digifish Clownfish creates astonishingly lifelike virtual sea anemones and clownfish. These coral reef inhabitants are set against the most realistic virtual tropical fish aquarium in the world to bring a perfect image to your computer screen.
The beautiful and vivid clownfish swims through anemone tentacles under a bright, clear ocean that ripples with sunlight coming down from above. The clownfish's behavior and actions look real in the DigiFish Clownfish's virtual aquarium. The tentacles of the sea anemones move naturally with the flow of the sea. Tropical coral reef fish swim languidly to and fro, sometimes darting through the anemone tentacles, which move aside as the fish pass.
Play some easy-listening music, make yourself comfortable, relax and enjoy the spectacular DigiFish Clownfish ocean aquarium, and you will be immersed totally in a dream of the sea.
View All (7)Screenshots
- Groups of aquarium light and background color for user to choose from.
- Five different color versions of the interface surface for the user to choose from.
- The user may mix different types of tropical marine fish to create their own breeding aquarium.
- Up to 15 species of clownfish with an additional 10 species of tropical fish, so the user can have a total of 25 marine species fish to choose from.
- 5 species of fully-3D generated sea anemone with a distinctive appearance in a beautiful coral reef background scene.
- Support for Windows mode and full-screen mode (screen saver mode)
- Widescreen Display: Supports the traditional 4:3 display and the popular 16:9/16:10 widescreen displays.
Release Date: 7 JUN 2011
Genre: Casual, Educational
Gameplay: Educational, Simulation, Screensaver
CPU: Intel or AMD 500MHz or faster processor
RAM: At least 256MB of system memory
3D Accelerator: Supports DirectX 9.0, with 32MB Video RAM or more. (Recommended with 64MB Video RAM or more.)
3D Accelerator drivers must also be appropriate for the operating system and the DirectX version.
16-bit Sound Device: DirectSound compatible 16-bit sound card.
Hard Disk Space: 10 MB or higher.
View All Videos
(click to view)