With a relatively brief history of several millennia, mankind has very limited knowledge of the earth’s oceans. However, what we know for a fact is during the planet’s history that has spanned for billions of years, a variety of species of remarkable aquatic life forms did exist in these vast bodies of water. During their existence over this nearly endless flow of time, just how many secrets remain undiscovered from their evolution that began from birth, prosperity to eventual extinction? Although we do not have the opportunity to see what these sea creatures and organisms looked like in real life today, thanks to the hard work of archaeologists and biologists, we have been able to reconstruct their most probable appearances and present them to you right before your eyes.
So pick your favorite music, relax, and enjoy this time-transcending voyage across Earth’s ancient oceans.
View All (6)Screenshots
- Explanatory Functions: Apart from being able to view sea creatures that have been long extinct in real life, users can also find out about their relevant information at any time.
- Show Mode: Users can switch the order of sea creatures appearances according to their own preferences. Sea creatures will appear automatically in chronological order according to the archeological evidence by choosing the preset EPIC mode; users can also choose the MIX mode to determine the sear creatures that will appear on screen according to their own liking.
- Realistic Backgrounds: The program recreates the magnificent view of sea creatures roaming freely in the vast space of ancient oceans with the oceans as the background.
- Sea Creature Appearances: Realistic and detailed presentations of actions and appearances, i.e. swimming motions, fins, eyes, and kin patterns.
- Sea Creature Types: 24 difference species of sea creatures that have dominated the earths oceans across seven epochs spanning four hundred million years.
- Music Playback: Users can create their own play list comprised of their favorite background music or songs from their computer to be played during the viewing process
- Supports standard 4:3 and wide screen 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios.
Release Date: 7 JUN 2011
Genre: Casual, Educational
Gameplay: Educational, Simulation, Screensaver
CPU: Intel or AMD 500MHz or faster processor
RAM: At least 256MB of system memory
3D Accelerator: Supports DirectX 9.0, with 64MB Video RAM or more. (Recommended with 64MB Video RAM or more.)
3D Accelerator drivers must also be appropriate for the operating system and the DirectX version.
16-bit Sound Device: DirectSound compatible 16-bit sound card.
Hard Disk Space: 32 MB or higher.
View All Videos
(click to view)