Find the cats, find the one who cat-napped them, and experience the world of Emily the Strange!
Emily wakes up after a nightmare in which her cats were cat-napped! Now you must embark on an adventure with Emily to explore the many different worlds that await her. Use a sharp eye to find a way around obstacles and downright Strangerous smarts to solve the many puzzles spread throughout the universe of Emily the Strange! One by one, you and Emily will rescue her cats and use their special abilities to advance through this thoroughly strange world. Emily the Strange: Strangerous features 6 chapters loaded with 65 puzzles and riddles that stretch over detailed settings like Emily’s home and 5 other distinct parallel universes. Earn rewards for solving puzzles quickly and efficiently and for really big achievements see awesome cutscenes where you get to know Emily and her beloved feline friends! For the DSi version of Emily the Strange: Strangerous, you can scan QR codes with the DS camera to unlock Zonster parts to create your own personal Zonster!
View All (12)Screenshots
- Full Story Mode with 6 chapters and 65 Puzzles and Riddles to Solve.
- Animated cut scenes that advance the mysterious plot and bring you into the world of Emily the Strange.
- 5 different minigames at the Atrocity Fair and through the wondrous OddISee device.
- Beautiful and detailed settings like Emily's Home and 5 other Distinct Parallel Universes.
- Each cat has a specific ability/vision type that will help Emily advance.
- Day and night cycles some puzzles can only be solved during the day/night.
- Special DSi feature: Scan QR codes with the camera to unlock Zonster parts to create your own personal Zonster!
Release Date: 25 SEP 2011
Platform: Nintendo DS
Gameplay: Puzzle, Adventure
Mild Cartoon Violence
Genre: Adventure / Puzzle
Target Audience: Girls 8-18
ESRB: E+10 Animated Blood, Mild Cartoon Violence
Developer: DTP Young Entertainment
Publisher (North America): Conspiracy Entertainment
Distributor (North America): Tri Synergy
View All Videos
(click to view)