Bosch's Damnation is the tenth installment in the Carol Reed Mysteries series.Carol is a young British girl living in Norrköping, Sweden. She spends her time tending her allotment and solving the occasional mystery!
- The game is mouse driven and features a classic adventure game interface.
- There is absolutely no need to have played any of the previous Carol Reed games to fully enjoy Bosch's Damnation. The game starts with an interactive tutorial which explains how to play. And dont worry about getting stuck. The game features a hint system which you can consult any time.
- The game takes place in Sweden, but is in English. All dialogue has optional subtitles.
- The game contains no graphic violence or strong language. It has no action sequences, and is suitable for ages 15 and up. You can't die in the game.
- Platform - PC
- Created with the Wintermute Engine
About the Game
In 1994, the Swedish engineer, entrepreneur and adventurer Malte Stierngranat was buried in a pyramid that he had designed himself. The pyramid was erected almost half a century prior to his death, on a piece of land that Stierngranat bought close to his home. He also had his own personalised coffin built, which he always took on trips, even shorter ones.
Carol is contacted by the cleaner George in the middle of a cold Swedish winter. This leads her on a journey in which she has to delve into Malte Stierngranat's illustrious life and his legacy. George is the cleaner and caretaker of Malte Stierngranat's son, Erik, and his family. The entire family, which is one of the wealthiest in the city, has gone missing. George is left without a job, and without a final paycheck. He's also worried about what has happened to the family.
When Carol believes that her investigations have led her to a dead end, the boyfriend of Malte Stierngranat's granddaughter is found dead in the family's old barn. The police investigation shows that his body has been lying in the barn since the family's disappearance.
Bosch's Damnation is the first Carol Reed game which takes place in both the winter and in the summer. It features numerous incredible locations for exploration, ranging from the surrealistic and idyllic to the gritty and filthy.
About MDNA Games
Fonded in 2004, MDNA Games develops and publishes the Carol Reed Mystery, a detective adventure series that uses photography of Norrköping and local history of the city as the backdrop for its games. MDNA Games has released 10 titles. For more information visit http://www. mdna-games.com
About Tri Synergy
Founded in 1996, Tri Synergy is a video game and computer software publishing company that offers software developers a turnkey publishing solution that is an alternative to the traditional model of affiliate labels and licensing programs. For more information on Tri Synergy and their products visit http://www.trisynergy.com.